Thursday 25 August 2022

What would I do without her????

 Okay, so it's sort of been....A YEAR....since my last update. That's pretty bad, even for ME!!

My dear dear friend Dawn Hay just gave me a kick in my bot bot for being so slack, especially since she wants to direct people here. Cough. Sorry. Cough.

So...where were we? Guess it doesn't matter after a whole year! I hope you and yours have all been well, happy and enjoying lots of stitchy goodness!

I have been BUSY! Not only have I been designing up a storm, I've actually been making  them too! I have books upon books of my designs and drawing just  waiting to be made so I ready should just concentrate on those. But I can't help myself, more keep appearing! 

I can't wait to show you what I've been making....as soon as I remember how to add pics here! Lol.

Chat soon friend!!!

Pami x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly, be free Angelica!!

 Hi Gawjus stitchy friends!!  I finally found my way back AND which button to click to post a new blog post. Ha! So, everyone who has signed...