Monday 26 July 2021

Busy busy BUSY!!!

 Ok, so I'd like to say I've been sewing heaps, but no.

I've been reading and watching YouTube, trying to get my head around the whole Vector Graphics thingame. 

Sitting next to my desk is a new laptop, and a new Wacom drawing tablet. They're still in their boxes, seals unopened. 

I'm sure I could maybe learn more by unpacking them, even playing with them, but I need to feel worthy. 

Maybe I'm just chicken.

Somehow I need to find that subconscious kicker, that will seduce me into NEEDING  to draw on this tablet, and manipulate that drawing with this laptop.

Wish me luck!🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly, be free Angelica!!

 Hi Gawjus stitchy friends!!  I finally found my way back AND which button to click to post a new blog post. Ha! So, everyone who has signed...