Monday 19 July 2021

Just another lazy Mon-day!

 Well hi there! 

I have been super busy since Friday, moving and rearranging 'stuff'. 

I like to re-work my creative spaces occasionally, it's like dusting cobwebs from my brain! This time there's good reason - I have a terrible habit of getting stuff out but not putting it away again. Even though I'm an expert at keeping stuff in neat piles, the piles multiple until I can't find things, trip over them, or my brain begins to silently screech with anxiety....ugh!!

Don't feel sorry for me though, I don't deserve it. I often take my blessings for granted - a lovely home nestled in trees,  atop of a mountain, with views forever, a 3 room studio all to myself, and 24hrs a day to sew. Yet, I rarely sit out on the verandah anymore, and instead find myself stitching/designing in front of the telly. Sigh.

So, I'm determined that once I have put stuff away and re-arrange a fussy little bit, I'm going to stitch/design outside every day if possible! 

For now, back to shuffling!

Chat soon,

Pami X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly, be free Angelica!!

 Hi Gawjus stitchy friends!!  I finally found my way back AND which button to click to post a new blog post. Ha! So, everyone who has signed...